— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Dust off your wallets, it’s time to finally score some deals in a year that has so far handed us sob-inducing gas prices and soaring inflation. As of 3 AM EDT/12 AM PST today, Tuesday, July 12, Amazon Prime Day 2022 has official started. This annual and highly anticipated shopping extravaganza offers thousands of Amazon Prime Day deals on everything from ear buds to robot vacuums.
We are here to tell you about the best home and furniture deals, including interior furnishings, countertop appliances and patio essentials—and the deepest discounts are going fast.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter, and we’ll keep ’em coming every Sunday through Friday.
Ready to shop? Whether you’re looking for a bath mat, a smart home device or a new lawn mower, we’ve rounded up the best home deals during Amazon Prime Day. Keep scrolling for the inside scoop on all the best sales happening right now.
►Amazon Prime Day 2022 is finally here: Shop the absolute best Amazon deals today
►Amazon Prime Day: AirPods are $79 off right now—the lowest price we’ve seen in months
The 10 best Amazon Prime Day home deals you can shop
Here are our top 10 favorite Amazon Prime Day home deals you can shop right now, including a iRobot Roomba and the Opal Nugget Ice Maker.
- GE Profile Opal Nugget Ice Maker with Side Tank for $429 (Save $150): GE’s Opal Nugget Ice Maker is a favorite around the Reviewed offices. We’ve tested many models over the years, and this one currently ranks as number 1 on our list of The Best Ice Machines of 2022.
- Steelcase Leap Office Chair for $1,053 (Save $497): If you’re looking for a high-end office chair for your home, here it is. When we tested it out, we loved its soft, genuine leather material and customizable lumbar support. In fact our only problem with this chair is its steep price, which, with a $497 savings during Amazon Prime Day, is now a moot point.
- iRobot Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum for $499.99 (Save $500): This Roomba model was a longstanding title holder for Best Overall robot vacuum cleaner, based on our extensive lab tests. It was bumped out of first place only this year by iRobot’s newest iteration, the j7+. However, this jaw-dropping deal on the i7+, which we love for its bar-setting navigation and design, should not be overlooked.
- August Wi-Fi (4th Generation) Smart Lock for $149.99 (Save $80): August’s latest Wi-Fi lock refines the design that put the brand on the map. We tested it out in a home environment and found that the location-based auto-unlock feature worked flawlessly, securing its place on our list of The Best Smart Locks of 2022.
- Medify MA-50 Air Purifier with H13 True HEPA Filter with UV for $227.49 (Save $221.51): Score nearly 50% discount on this stellar air purifier, which we lab tested and awarded our Best HEPA air purifier. Not only does it offer an efficient design, its filters are rated HEPA 13, which is a type often used in medical facilities—highly effective at removing the aerosols that spread SARS-CoV-2 (Covid).
- Shark NV752 Rotator Powered Lift-Away True Pet for $219.99 (Save $100): If you’ve got pets, this outstanding deal is your chance to be rid of fur baby sheddings for life. When we tested this vacuum, we found that both the main brush head and the motorized attachment excelled at hair pick-up and deep cleaning. It’s a winner on our list of The Best Vacuums for Pet Hair of 2022.
- Pinzon Organic Cotton Bath Towel Set for $36.08 (Save $6.13): This is the cheapest price we’ve ever seen for these plush Amazon brand bath towels that also win our Best Value pick for The Best Bath Towels of 2022. Plus, they’re made from 100% organic cotton, are a large size, and they absorb water like a champ.
- Moen S6320 Velocity Rain Shower Showerhead for $162.88 (Save $69.96): There’s nothing better than taking a shower after a long day, but standing under a gentle rain fall and pretending you’ve been caught in a warm summer rain is even more relaxing. Our tested favorite Best Rain Shower of 2022 from popular brand Moen doesn’t disappoint.
- Tiki 25-inch Low Smoke Fire Pit for $335.75 (Save $59.25): ‘Tis the season for sitting on your patio or in your yard under the stars—or, if you have kids or grandkids, toasting s’mores. Our Best Overall fire pit makes a gorgeous centerpiece in any backyard setup with its sleek, black powder-coated stainless steel finish. It’s also large enough to fit three full-sized logs at once, which means you get longer burn time.
- Clorox Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter from $59.99 (Save $40 to $99): We’ve got this all-around performer in our testing labs right now. It has true HEPA filtration for smoke, pollen, and virus-carrying aerosols combined with a carbon filter to remove VOCs. In our lab tests, it performed well at removing both particles and chemicals from the air. Setup is easy, and the air quality sensor adjusts the fan level to match the air quality. In sleep mode, this is one of the quietest air purifiers we’ve tested, so it’s an excellent choice for bedrooms.
Amazon Prime Day 2022: Shopping guide
- All the best Amazon Prime Day deals: Shop all the best deals you can get today
- Walmart Amazon Prime Day sales: Save big on Sony, Instant Pot and Shark
- Best Buy Amazon Prime Day sales: Epic deals on Apple, Samsung and LG
- Lowe’s Amazon Prime Day sales: Score deals on appliances, tools and smart devices
- Samsung Amazon Prime Day sales: Pick up Prime Day-level deals on phones, TVs, watches, tablets and more
- Target Amazon Prime Day sales: Save on KitchenAid, Ninja and Threshold at Target
- Wayfair Amazon Prime Day sales: Save on All-Clad, KitchenAid and more
- Prime Day Amazon device deals: Smart speakers, TVs and security cameras
- Prime Day tech deals: Shop the best Samsung, Apple and LG deals on sale right now
- Prime Day kitchen deals: Pick up huge discounts on Ninja, KitchenAid and Misen
- Prime Day TV deals: Top TV sales at Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart
- Prime Day clothing and fashion deals: Shop stylish sales from Champion, Adidas and Ray-Ban at Amazon
Home and kitchen Amazon Prime Day deals
Treat yourself and save big thanks to these early Amazon Prime Day home and kitchen deals from the likes of KitchenAid, Iris, and Instant Pot.
Bed and bath Amazon Prime Day deals
Get an even better night’s sleep with revamped bedroom accents—shop deals from sheets to mattresses.
Small appliance Amazon Prime Day deals
Clean air, breezy air, cool air, humid air: Feel more comfortable with these deals on air purifiers, humidifiers, air conditioners and more.
Vacuum and robot vacuum Amazon Prime Day deals
Now is your chance to score huge on the robot vacuum you’ve always wanted. Shop these deals on iRobot, Ecovacs, Eufy and more.
Outdoor and yard Amazon Prime Day deals
Spruce up your yard and have some fun in the outdoors with these Amazon Prime Day deals on Sun Joe, Thermacell, Funboy and more.
Smart home Amazon Prime Day deals
Looking to give your home a smart upgrade? Shop these Amazon Prime Day deals on the Echo Dot, August smart locks and more.
Furniture Amazon Prime Day deals
Give your interiors a mini makeover with these Amazon Prime Day deals on furniture. Shop cute hammocks, entertainment consoles, organizers and more.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Amazon Prime Day 2022 is right now. The mega online retail platform is running its annual two-day Prime Day savings event today, Tuesday, July 12 and tomorrow, Wednesday, July 13, ending at 11:59 PM PST.
Amazon’s early Prime Day deals started on Tuesday, June 21 with pre-sales and outstanding savings on products across all categories. Expect to see even more price drops during Amazon Prime Day proper.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a two-day savings event held annually, during which Amazon offers Prime members incredible, often first-of-their-kind deals on popular and, frequently, Reviewed-approved products, from housewares to tech, small businesses to national brands.
New deals go live across categories throughout Prime Day’s 48-hour window, including lightning deals, which are typically live for up to 6 hours, or while supplies last.
How do I find Prime Day deals?
Stay right here for the best—most prime, ahem—Amazon Prime Day deals.
You can also trust us here at Reviewed, because, nerds that we are, we know products intimately. When we aren’t testing them at home or in our Cambridge, Massachusetts lab, we are researching them online to gauge other consumers’ experiences. Basically, we can recommend the best right now of pretty much any product on the home, tech and lifestyle markets.
You can always check Amazon’s Prime Day page for updates and upcoming deals. If you select the “watch this deal” button, or sign up for push notifications if you use the Amazon app, Amazon will notify you 5 minutes before the special deal pricing begins.
Lastly, if you see a deal that’s too good to be true, jump on it. Some Prime Day deals do sell out. These are Lightning Deals, which usually only last for up to six hours.
What is a Lightning Deal on Amazon?
As with Prime Day deals, Amazon’s Lightning Deals are available exclusively to Prime members.
A Lightning Deal is a super discounted rate available for a limited time frame and it’s so good that it’s only offered one per customer per product. Shop fast, because once the promotion period or the amount of items being sold is claimed, the Lightning Deal ends.
While shopping, you can see a status bar that indicates how many deals have already been claimed, and a timer that shows how much longer you have to purchase the item at the promotional rate.
Do I need to be a Prime member to shop on Amazon Prime Day?
Yes. Amazon’s Prime Day savings event is exclusive to Prime members. If you don’t already subscribe, you can sign up for Prime now to access member-only savings, including access to the two-day sales event and tons of other shopping perks. Best of all, we found a few ways you can save as much as 50% on a Prime membership when you join today.
If you join Amazon Prime as a new member now through the end of Prime Day 2022 (again, July 13 at 11:59 PM PST), you can even receive $10 credit when you complete certain Prime-related tasks.
What should I not buy on Amazon Prime Day?
You should buy anything that you can find an amazing deal on!
However, if you have a larger-ticket item that you’ve been waiting for a price drop on before you buy, then think big picture. Know the MSRP ahead of time and previously discounted prices. If it hits that number or lower—go for it!
Lastly, keep in mind Amazon’s own competition—you’ll probably find better deals and deeper discounts on Amazon Alexa smart home products than you may on Google Nest.
Should I shop competing Amazon Prime Day 2022 sales?
Absolutely! You deserve the best deals available, especially this year, and we are here to help you find them. Amazon Prime Day is exclusive to Amazon Prime members, but there are many other national retailers that offer similar, competing sales during the same timeframe.
Consumers who are interested in home and furniture deals can shop Bed Bath & Beyond, Wayfair and Target for even more incredible discounts.
Get deals and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.Sign up for text message alerts from the experts at Reviewed.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
How to make out of doors furniture far better for lounging on
RH’s CEO states he raised by now costly home furnishings selling prices far too significantly on buyers
Bronze Beasts Blur Line Amongst Furniture’s Wild Aspect and Significant Art